Skip to content


Last updated: November 28, 2021 at 12:23 pm

On this site you can report any defect on our instruments at The Royal Danish Academy of Music, Copenhagen


  1. Click the dropdown-menu “Choose instrument”.
  2. Find the instrument in question. 
    I recommend searching the room no. in the search-field in the upper-right-hand corner. Ex: L112.
  3. Click the instrument name.
  4. Fill in the form.
    You are free to use any Scandinavian language, English or German.
    (Fields marked with a red asterisk* are required)

Music stool problem? – Place stool in the corridor outside the room !

Problems with this site? Send me an email

Christen Stubbe Teglbjaerg


Admin login